A smile is an attractive factor that adds to the appearance of a person. Any defect in the teeth can have a drastic effect on the smile. Cosmetic dentistry is a branch of dentistry that corrects defects on the teeth and helps restore the patient's smile.
There are various types of cosmetic treatments that can improve the oral functionality of the person. Uptown Smiles has a fully equipped cosmetic dentistry team that renders to the requirements of each patient.
Benefits of Cosmetic dentistry.
- The treatment helps to hide discolored teeth and gives an even color tone to the teeth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry covers chipped and cracked teeth and gives them a natural look.
- It helps to fill the gap in between the teeth caused due to injuries and tooth loss.
- The treatment gives a complete smile makeover to the patient.
- Cosmetic Dentistry helps to correct bite conditions of the patients.
- The treatment helps to avoid severe dental conditions that may cause dental emergencies.
Types of Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Dental Crown:Crowns are customized dental caps that are worn over a defective tooth. It is a cosmetic treatment chosen by patients to conceal the chipped, broken, and decayed tooth. They are made of various materials like porcelain, resin, ceramic, and metal.
- Dental Implants: It is a treatment that implants a root and an artificial tooth to combat tooth loss. Dental Implant is a metal device made of titanium that is placed in the jawbone. It provides a functional tooth to the patients.
- Teeth Whitening: It is a cosmetic treatment that helps to remove the stain and discoloration on the teeth. Teeth whitening is the most common cosmetic treatment chosen by people to brighten the color of the teeth. Professional teeth whitening under the supervision of a dentist provided effective results.
- Dental Veneers:It is a wafer-thin shell-like appliance that is attached to the surface of the front teeth to hide dental deformities. The veneer is customized according to the requirement of each patient and is mainly made to cover a set of eight teeth.
- Gum Contouring:It is a cosmetic treatment that treats a gummy smile. Gum contouring reshapes the gum line by removing the excess gum and exposes more of the teeth. The treatment is also done to cure periodontal diseases.
Call (405) 702-7766 and schedule an appointment at Uptown Smiles, located in Oklahoma City, OK, for more details regarding Cosmetic Dentistry and other dental treatments.